£150,000 (Pro Rata)
5 months ago
A role of Part-time Head of Compliance (3 days a week) has become available for a boutique Wealth Management business in West London.
The main responsibilities would include:
• Oversee the Compliance function to make sure full compliance with external regulations, internal procedures and efficient operational standards;
• Make sure the business maintains effective systems and controls through provision of adequate compliance resources, strategies, polices, monitoring programmes, compliance reviews etc.;
• Accountable for the effective delivery of Compliance Advisory, Assurance, Policy and Framework activities;
• Contributing to providing positive compliance environment in the business;
• Responsible for building and oversight of businesses financial crime function (systems and controls) as an MLRO;
• Responsible for oversight and implementation of AML, Anti-Bribery, Fraud, Cyber-crime and other relevant systems & controls;
• 7-10 years of previous experience in relevant industry;
• Previous CF10 / CF11 holder and relevant experience;
• Proven ability to consistently make practical decisions;
• Strong analytical and research skills;
• Strong stakeholder management skills;
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).