c.£70,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
8 months ago
The role will involve designing, developing and maintaining policy, process and procedures that ensures that the business complies with all FCA rules and requirements. You will provide the Compliance Director and relevant board committees with detail of all key regulatory change and suggest appropriate actions that enable compliance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Keep up-to-date with external regulatory requirements, identify business opportunities and advise the executive team on the current compliance environment and contribute to corporate strategy in the compliance area.
- Provide leadership within the business in respect of FCA compliance.
- Provide accurate, comprehensive and risk based compliance advice and guidance to the business.
- Maintain awareness and understanding of the strategic risks faced by the business arising from sources identified in the risk matrix and contribute to the development of the business plans, policies and practices so that due regard is paid to these risks.
- Ensure the delivery of high quality compliance policy and guidance materials for the business and support the delivery of such materials to Wealth and TMA customers.
- Develop, maintain and implement policies and procedures to achieve compliance with mortgage and insurance regulation and oversee the implementation of agreed policies and procedures
- Form productive relationships with Directors and Senior Managers in order to help them understand and address regulatory requirements and to assist them in delivering compliance related projects.
- Arrange for the relevant board committees to be provided with accurate reliable and timely information about regulatory matters and regulatory change.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong personal expertise in respect of FCA rules relating to mortgages
- Must have a strong record of delivering complex compliance related projects - including project management experience
- Significant experience of managing Compliance Policy or compliance related functions at a Senior Level in large networks or similar large businesses
- Strong people management skills, including a track record of managing small, technical teams - Direct reports will total 4
- Should hold relevant industry qualifications relating to mortgages
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.