Our Client is a specialist Insurance business who are recruiting a Head of Compliance to develop and manage the compliance framework across the business. The purpose of this role is to ensure the organisation will have efficient and operational governance, risk and compliance controls.
• Provide the senior management team and Board with information and guidance on legal and regulatory obligations
• Responsible for all aspects of the company’s regulatory and legal obligations, ensuring continuous adherence and appropriate monitoring to substantiate compliance
• Advising senior management in a timely manner about FCA/GFSC related issues and other regulatory issues, as well as any changes to the FCA/GFSC regulations
• Ensure an appropriate Compliance Monitoring Programme is in place and operational, with all activities fulfilled correctly and on time
• Maintain and regularly review the company’s risk management system, including the risk register, and corresponding policies
• Manage the Product Governance framework in collaboration with relevant business functions, ensuring adherence to IDD and regulatory product requirements
• Support an environment that balances innovation and compliance to result in a can-do culture
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within the General Insurance industry. You will have a proven track record in Compliance and experience dealing with FCA requirements. Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to work independently.