£80,000 - £90,000
4 months ago
Reporting to the CRO to maintain an effective Regulatory & Conduct Risk management framework throughout the Group.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act at the Group’s SME for the establishment, maintenance and oversight of an effective regulatory and conduct risk management framework
- Oversee the effective root cause analysis of regulatory and conduct risk events throughout the Group
- Ensure that the business is kept abreast of all developing regulatory and conduct risk management legislation and regulation; conduct gap analyses and impact assessments against all publications and make appropriate recommendations to the business
- Responsible for the effective development, implementation and delivery of the Group’s Compliance Monitoring Plan in accordance with all relevant regulatory/ legislative requirements and guidance
- Responsible for the effective development, implementation and maintenance of a robust complaints handling framework throughout the Group
- Effectively manage the relationship with all third parties that provide regulatory and conduct risk management services is provided to all change initiatives
- Provide in-depth regulatory and technical guidance to Board, Executive, Management and all colleagues.
- Ensure appropriate ‘sign-off’ for all Group literature and customer communications
- Provide effective and insightful reporting to Management
- 5-10 years’ experience in Compliance and Regulatory Risk
- Demonstration of Senior Compliance Management into a Bank / BS or Financial Services business
- Retail Financial Services experience –ideally from a Building Society
- Collaborative approach to compliance
- Takes initiative with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- People management experience
- Demonstrable ability to get buy in from different functions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.