c.£80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
almost 2 years ago
Our client is a large and well respected Estate & Lettings organisation who are currently looking to recruit a Head of Compliance. Reporting directly into the Head of Risk and Governance you will be an integral member of the Senior Management team. Your objective will be to provide central oversight, monitoring and governance assurance as well as a systematic approach to ensure best practice is achieved throughout the group.
Key responsibilities include:
- The role will cover the Estate Agency division including residential sales, lettings and asset management businesses (excluding the financial services operations).
- The role will include four areas of current process – settings standards, reporting, monitoring and crisis management.
- Define/Advise on required compliance standards across the EA business
- Ability to review reports and trends
- To establish common reporting standards across the division.
- To implement a monthly reporting process to consolidate reports on key areas of risk
- Ability to identify areas for improvement, ensuring an appropriate report or action plan is communicated with responses monitored to ensure deadlines are timely and achievable
- Implement a quarterly compliance/customer outcomes review within the framework to ensure issues receive appropriate attention.
- Establish a centralised library of key documents (T&C’s, contracts and policies)
- Advise, coordinate and investigate on crisis management issues
- Ability to review complaints and ensure appropriate resolutions are implemented
- To identify shortfalls in the divisional delivery of good customer outcomes and suggest resolutions
- To identify common themes and thereafter set principles and processes by which issues are addressed
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Compliance and regulatory knowledge of the Estate and Lettings industry such as HMRC compliance (Financial Crime). An awareness of Information Security and Data Protection and how its potential impact on the business.
- A leader with strong stakeholder management experience and the ability to operate at a senior level.
(The role location is flexible with the option to work from home part of the working week)