MERJE have been mandated by an exceptionally high growth and exciting Life Insurance business, to assist in the search for a Head of Capital and ALM.
The business has an excellent reputation in the market and a history of completing blockbuster acquisitions. As the growth continues through both organic and inorganic strategies, the need has arisen for a new leadership position within the business.
The successful candidate will be a key stakeholder within the business, leading the capital function on a day-to-day basis as well as providing opinion on the capital impact of potential acquisitions.
Tasks will include:
• Lead the Capital/ALM team.
• Work with the Senior Management team to identify the capital impact of potential acquisitions.
• Support on future acquisitions.
• Lead on the Asset Liability Management.
• Lead on the management of the Matching Adjustment portfolios.
• Lead the production of Business Plan projections and ORSA.
• Lead on the delivery of the Standard Formula Appropriateness Evaluation
• Experienced Qualified Actuary.
• Detailed knowledge of Solvency II and ORSA
• Solid understanding/experience of Capital Management/ALM.
• Ability to work independently and proactively as well as supporting a team
• Strong oversight, influencing and persuasion skills
• An ability to react quickly and decisively to problems once identified