about 1 year ago
Our Client, a leading International Professional Services business is looking for Head of Audit to head up a team within their Audit and Quality team and drive the strategy for the division.
Key responsibilities include:
· Maintain accurate records on data protection requests
· Produce daily, weekly and monthly comprehensive reports on data protection and information governance matters
· Deliver a data protection compliance framework in line with regulation, legislation, Capita policy, industry best practice, NHS Data Security and Protection Toolkit, and NHS England contractual requirements
· Conduct data protection risk and compliance assessments against the NHS Data Security and Protection Toolkit and other appropriate standards and legislation.
· Make recommendations relating to business change
· Facilitate and respond to ICO complaints and requests for information relating to data protection or freedom of information.
· Support, advise and approve the production and update of privacy/data protection impact assessment documentation (DPIA).
· Extensive knowledge of Internal Audits and legislation and a track record of delivery strategy across quality and audit
· Experience of delivering audits within a large organisation
· Confidence to deliver internal audit presentations both internally and externally and to stakeholders
· Strong Stakeholder Management skills
· Able to work under pressure and be resilient
· Knowledge of the NHS Data Security and protection toolkit desirable
· Public Sector Experience is desirable but not essential
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.