£60,000 - £70,000
over 1 year ago
The Mandate Control team are responsible for the implementation, coding and monitoring of investment guidelines and are integral to front office processes working closely with them to ensure guidelines are operationally sound and that investment risk limits are adhered to.
The Guideline Implementation Analyst will be responsible for drafting investment guidelines prior to their execution so to ensure i) the guidelines accurately reflect the client’s intent and strategy; ii) investment restrictions are codeable into internal systems; and iii) guidelines are operationally viable and in line with the firm’s key principles.
- Ensure the guidelines are in line with the firm’s standard templates and key principles.
- Ensure the client’s intent has been accurately captured in the guidelines.
- Consider that frameworks and investment risk limits are operationally supportable and non-ambiguous.
- Where ‘non-standard’ solutions are proposed, devise alternative solutions that are standardised.
- Engage proactively with the Client Solutions Group and Fund Managers throughout the guideline review process.
- Attend guideline execution meetings with the client team, fund managers and other teams. Collaborate with the attendees to ensure guidelines are ready for execution.
- Manage the fixed income investment templates. Proactively adapt the templates in line with the changing business environment, drafting new templates where required.
- Background in either fixed income, legal, consultancy or client services.
- Understanding of drafting guidelines from scratch.
- Knowledge of derivatives and fixed income instruments and strategies.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Proactive, self-starter, energetic and enthusiastic individual.
- Confidence to engage with a variety of people from around the business, including client directors, fund managers, solution designers, dealers, client services etc
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a time pressured environment and handle multiple ongoing tasks.
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Entrepreneurial mind set and ‘can do’ attitude
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities in the future.