about 2 years ago
My client is long established and well regarded and the UK’s largest provider of debt advice.
They are looking to recruit a Group Risk Analyst in an exciting new role based centrally in Leeds. This is key role in facilitating the effective delivery of second line group risk activities across the group, helping to ensure consistency of approach in adopting the groups risk framework and embedding a risk culture.
Key responsibilities include:
- Capture information from an internal organisation and risk perspective to capture risks outside of appetite
- Design and produce clear, accurate and informative reports and M.I for Group Risk within agreed timescales.
- Provide support in the production of information for Exec and Board.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues across the group to support and assist with managing risks.
- Provide support to colleagues within the wider Risk & Compliance team and represent the Group Risk Manager at regular governance forums.
- Conduct 2nd line of defence reviews in line with analysis of relevant MI on a quarterly basis to ensure that risks are being managed outside of appetite
- Support with the preparation and delivery of the training for all new users on the risk management software
- Assist with the continuous review of the Risk Management Framework
- Champion, lead and embed a culture of strong internal control and risk management throughout your areas of responsibility
- Communicate and provide management reports relating to all appropriate risks to appropriate internal and Group stakeholders on a timely basis
- Conduct / support thematic and other specialist or ad-hoc reviews in line with analysis of relevant MI, sector issues or areas of high risk to the charity.
- Contribute to the development and achievement of 2LoD assurance plan
- Provide support and expert advice to areas where queries arise regarding risk, acting as an ambassador for group risk
- Raise and highlight risks across the group and provide the Group Risk Manager with MI
- Assist the Group Risk Manager with the roll out of RCSA across the group
- Sound knowledge of risk management
- Demonstrable experience working within risk and compliance within a regulated financial services organisation
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to build and maintain positive and productive relationships with colleagues at all levels across multiple functions
Salary is competitive and entirely commensurate with experience.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.