over 1 year ago
MERJE have partnered with an international services business based is South Yorkshire to recruit an enthusiastic, progressive, newly qualified Management Accountant to join their newly created team.
If you have a technical mind with skills that have equipped you be step into a business partnering capacity, then please apply.
- Responsible for all aspects of accounting for head office companies including:
- Ownership and maintenance of head office general ledgers.
- Completion of monthly group reporting packs including actual and forecast data.
- Lead the preparation of the annual budget for head office companies, ensuring buy in and approval from key stakeholders including Group Function heads, Group Financial Controller and the Group CFO.
- Working closely with Group Function heads to ensure they have full ownership of their department costs, producing high quality, insightful monthly cost reporting and regularly updating and challenging forecasts.
- Providing support to the Group Financial Controller and the Group Accountant in the provision of accurate and incisive monthly management account data and analysis
- Production of the monthly Group management accounts and Board reports.
- Analysing and reviewing head office performance and forecasts including regular updates with Group Function heads to discuss and challenge results.
- Provide support and analysis for the Planning & Performance function as necessary, including as part of the quarterly business performance reviews and the annual medium term plan process.
- Must be qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA with a good technical background
- Must be able to present financial information clearly, confidently and concisely both verbally and in written reports
- You will be a good team player and able to form and develop strong relationships both within the business and with external advisers
- Have excellent analytical skills and a good working knowledge of MS office products including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.