£75,000 - £85,000
15 days ago
Our client is a top tier wealth management business that makes regular acquisitions looking for a Group Head of L&D, reporting to the Group of HR. Previous experience of training within a regulated business is key.
- Ownership of the Regulatory T&C scheme development requirements, reporting exceptions, identifying development gaps and designing solutions that meet development needs that confirm competence.
- Engage the business in the vision, values and key initiatives that will lead the company to be one of the best companies staff have worked in.
- Lead an in-house blended development programme to support the progression and upskilling of colleagues at all levels that aligns with business priorities.
- Deliver a Talent Management Programme
- Successfully induct and on-board new firms and individuals so they feel valued, welcomed and confident within their role.
- Own the Fast Track/Graduate Programme.
- Own the Apprenticeship programme
- Lead the company through the annual engagement survey providing qualitative and quantitative insights, recommended actions and own the implementation of these actions. Strive to progress the business to achieve a place in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work including our well-being initiatives.
- Manage and control L&D policies and budgets of circa £250k.
- Lead a team of three.
- Be a role model of the company values and culture ambitions.
- Firm ownership of the Regulatory T&C scheme development requirements, reporting exceptions, identifying development gaps and designing solutions that meet development needs that confirm competence.