This firm is managing innovative and exciting changes to see further success on the current excellent performance and create a unique model in the industry. This role is an opportunity to shape and scope the design of compliance and the management of risk with an impressive senior management team to drive continued excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for Group compliance function.
· Lead the Group interactions with its Regulators, including FCA, FSMA and BMA.
· Oversight of the Financial Crime systems and controls.
· Monitoring of internal systems and controls to mitigate compliance and breaches.
· Design and implement company compliance programmes including drafting policies and procedures.
· Ensure effective internal compliance and monitoring systems are in place, consistent with the agreed compliance programme.
· Identify compliance risks and areas of exposure.
· Monitor and communicate important regulatory and legal developments to the Board and senior management.
· Design and conduct training/workshop programmes to educate employees about policies and regulatory requirements.
· Provide assistance regarding compliance-related questions.
· Work closely with the Board and with the Senior Management team.
Key experience / skills:
· Significant senior level compliance experience from within Lloyds / London Markets – preferably from having worked at Group level
· Exceptional senior stakeholder management skills – ability to navigate internal relationships at Group, Board and local senior management levels – as well as externally, leading on regulatory relationships
· Credibility through technical expertise and skills to communicate this succinctly to the right audience and adapt accordingly
· Resilience and adaptability to able to work with different functions, levels and characters!
· Ability to understand priorities in regards to Risk
· Must have international speciality wholesale markets experience
· This role will suit an ambitious individual who will have the opportunity to enhance and develop a more sophisticated compliance framework in a growing and changing firm where innovation is embraced
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.