£40,000 - £45,000 pa
9 months ago
- Undertake and deliver planned FC assurance activity to ensure that the business has appropriate FC system and controls.
- Record and Investigate Financial Crime reports and SARs reporting where necessary to the relevant authorities.
- Support HR & People Development team with the production of FC training material and deliver it internally as required.
- Support the Adviser Development team with the production of FC training material and deliver it externally as required.
- Manage and co-ordinate financial crime and Anti Bribery and Corruption (ABC) frameworks appropriate for the business aligned with the Group FC Business Standard
- Preparing regular and ad-hoc FC and ABC management information for submission to relevant committees and forums appropriately escalating to Management.
- Identifying any relevant financial security risks highlighted by the regulators including their thematic work and by organisations such as FATF, NCA or TI, which may have potential impact on the operation of the business
- To undertake projects as and when required, to support the needs of the business or to achieve departmental objectives.
- Provide support and advice to Group Policy & Technical team on FC policy.