Cheshire West and Chester
Up to £45,000 pa plus benefits
7 months ago
My client, a niche Financial services business and one of the Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to work for, are going through rapid expansion and require a Group ALM Manager to join their ALM Team. As the Group manager you will be supporting and shaping the development of the ALM function, supporting the annual planning process and developing / managing Financial Risk Models.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Support the management of capital, liquidity, interest rate, hedging and other balance sheet risks via reporting against appetite and modelling forward-looking impacts and solutions.
• Work collaboratively with other functions to manage the balance sheet
• Support and contribute to corporate planning process
• Develop risk measures, scenario analysis and stress testing and mitigating actions, to ensure all material risks are identified, quantified, managed and reported
• Produce and present insightful reporting on the Group's balance sheet risks to Group ALCO, and provide mitigations and potential actions to address such risks.
• Deliver insightful analysis of actual and projected capital, liquidity and funding resources and constraints, to the business.
• Support the potential implementation and maintenance of an ALM system.
• Add a prudential lens on capital and liquidity as part of ALM best practice
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Qualified ACCA / ACA / CIMA
- Strong analytical skills whilst also being commercially astute
- Strong Advance Excel experience
- Experience of working within Financial Services
- Knowledge & experience of ALM/QRM software is preferred
- Experience in preparation of Prudential regulatory Capital and Liquidity documents
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.