over 1 year ago
An established but growing lending business with fantastic long-term career opportunities. MERJE placed the new Head of Credit Risk in 2018 who is now driving the business forward, developing and implementing new systems, processes, platforms, etc. and has big plans for business growth including a lot of recruitment and team expansion.
The company now has two openings for ambitious, analytical graduates to work with an experienced team, a fantastic Head of Credit Risk and Credit Risk Manager, develop your Credit Risk and analytical abilities and take on more and more responsibility as the business grows.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Graduate Credit Risk Analyst:
- Overall, ensure the business is operating within risk appetite, inform business strategy and support the development of Credit Risk metrics
- Maintain and enhance credit risk analysis and reporting
- Analysing credit risk performance
- Produce Management Information
- Deliver credit risk reporting
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Graduate Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Strong academic background with a degree in a mathematical/statistical discipline
- Experience coding in R, Python, SQL, etc.
- Driven, ambitious, keen to learn and develop new skills
- Analytical mind set
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.