£20,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience
about 1 month ago
MERJE is looking for a graduate / junior analyst to join a growing and successful FS company in the credit risk team. The role will report to the Credit Risk Manager and support the production, maintenance and enhancement of credit risk reporting and analysis.
The business has been going from strength to strength over the past few years and has many exciting projects and expansion plans on the go, so this is a great time to join and develop your analytical abilities in a wide range of areas.
On offer is a salary of up to £30,000 as well as fantastic development and progression opportunities and a supportive and collaborative working environment with a highly experienced, close-knit team. The business is also well set up to support flexible working.
Applicants must be located and eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Graduate Credit Risk Analyst:
- Conduct both business-as-usual and project work
- Perform and report on detailed analysis of credit risk performance
- Support the development of credit risk strategies, policies, models and processes
- Develop and maintain credit decision systems and scorecards
- Deliver reporting for management
Required knowledge and experience for the Graduate Credit Risk Analyst role:
- A strong academic background with a degree in a relevant, numerical / statistical subject
- An analytical, problem-solving mind-set with excellent attention to detail, someone who is methodical but can think creatively when required
- Good technical skills with tools such as MS Excel, SAS, SQL, etc.
- Driven and passionate about working with data and pursuing and analytical career path
- Some industry experience would be highly beneficial, for example an analytics placement year
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.