up to £27,000
about 2 months ago
The Graduate Developer role provides effective support of development services, platforms and projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for scoping, coding and implementation of projects relating to software development.
- Effectively liaise with 3rd Party suppliers and support in order to deliver ICT services to the business.
- Provide effective communication to the business with regard to the availability of development related ICT services and platforms.
- Contribute, suggest and implement relevant improvements to the development related services and platforms in use.
- Complete project work in timely manner.
- Document relevant work instruction documents to allow the effective administration of development services by other members of the IT team.
- Form effective relationships with relevant ICT suppliers and 3rd party suppliers as necessary.
- Good educational background in Mathematics and English and preferably in the fields of Computer Science or Engineering.
- Interest and understanding of the delivery, administration of ICT development services and teams.
- Excellent client-facing, written and communication skills.
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle