£20,000 - £30,000
over 2 years ago
A modern and growing Financial Services business that is putting a strong focus on utilising the best technology available to build and provide optimum services and products for customers. Aiming to be different from ‘traditional’ FS and banking businesses, this company is using a forward-thinking approach to ensure both customer and employee satisfaction.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate to join the organisation in their period of growth, getting involved in a broad range of business activities and gaining experience in building things from the ground up.
Focusing on the area of Credit Risk, this could be a great start to a successful career in such a thriving and rewarding field. Being such a hands-on and broad role will mean exposure to a variety of areas within Risk, setting you up for a bright future with a skillset that is highly in demand in the market today.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Graduate Analyst:
- Support the development of the Credit Risk department
- Conducting analytics, forecasting and portfolio monitoring
- Utilise and support the management of lending and collection systems, strategies and processes
- Assist the preparation of reports, proposals, recommendations, etc.
- Aim to optimise credit strategies and thus business performance
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Graduate Analyst role:
- Strong academic background in an analytical discipline
- Exposure to analytical tools and software – SAS, SQL, etc.
- Ideally some work experience / a placement year in a similar role