£20,000 - £30,000
5 months ago
Your new role:
This vacancy is offered on an initial 6 month fixed term contract basis with a good level of possibility that a permanent position could be offered at the end of the contract period.
Some industry experience within a Finance environment preferred but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within a prestigious, highly regarded firm where you can showcase and enhance your analytical abilities with the prospect of securing permanent employment after 6 months.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Expert using Excel / V Lookups
- Able to analyse large data set confidently with limited guidance
- Flexible approach
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload
- Excellent communicator, with good persuasive skills.
Your role will include, but not be limited to the following tasks:
- Producing MI dashboards for sales within Finance
- Analysing sales pipeline data to support forecasting
- Improving accuracy of data to support the Finance function in making timely decisions
- Identifying and highlighting concerns on forecast v performance