Our client is a distinguished Insurance business who are recruiting an individual to bring expertise and support to direct senior management and their teams in operating effective governance structure.
• Ensure that appropriate governance and risk thinking is incorporated into change projects – This role will provide direction and risk input into BAU change initiatives, setting the benchmark and expectation for the design and operation of good governance for the business.
• Work with key stakeholders across the CRO’s second line team to ensure governance requirements and expectations are being met across the firm.
• Design and implement a minimum standard of risk reporting and risk insight required through the business that is aligned with the Commercial Executive’s and the Board’s requirements and oversee its use.
• Provide support and secretariat services for the Commercial Risk Committee and Commercial Conduct Risk Committee.
• Coordination and preparation of risk reporting for the Commercial CEO for presentation at Board level.
The Ideal Candidate:
• A proven ability to plan, lead and execute Governance effectiveness reviews through understanding of PRA and FCA requirements and expectations of what good Governance and risk reporting looks like in the general insurance sector.
• Experience of providing risk advice and direction into change projects that influences and drives better risk outcomes.
• Ability to process, collate and present large volumes of data/findings in a clear and consistent manner.