£20,000 - £27,000 pa
10 months ago
Long established and well known Financial Services firm, located in Liverpool, Merseyside and operating within the Wealth Management / Investment sector are looking to hire a Governance Administrator. The position will join the Technology & Change function providing support across internal controls, monitoring, interpreting data and reporting outputs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinate / administer the regular associated control framework / policy audits, liaising with both internal and external audit functions.
- Co-ordinate and support the management of department operational controls, management and reporting
- Facilitate reporting of business wide Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Working within the Governance team, providing a confidential reporting and monitoring service to the wider Technology department.
- Provide administrative support including processing, recording/documenting, co-ordinating and maintaining the various control frameworks and the associated data (i.e. ISAE3402, ISO27001, ITIL, COBIT, etc).
- Facilitate vendor management reviews and on-going assurance checks (i.e. ensuring supplier reviews are being completed in a timely manner and all information required is being collated / reviewed).
- Ensure the department is adhering to its internal policy on the storing of passwords, reporting on progress and liaising with line managers to ensure the latest passwords are uploaded into the central repository.
The ideal Candidate:
- Experience as part of a support / governance function
- Analytical and planning skills coupled with an independent, objective and process-oriented way of working.
- Experience of co-ordinating process or projects
- Educated to A Level standard
- Governance / risk-based qualification(s) (such as CISSP, CISA or similar)
- Experience in administering / reporting on relevant control frameworks in a Financial Services organisation
- Understanding of IT operations, Good general understanding of information technology in a similar organisation
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.