4 months ago
16th November 2020
Temp role: 16th November 2020 until 17th January 2021
Hours F/T Tues – Sat or Sun – Thurs 10.30am – 7pm
20 Hours P/T Evenings 5pm – 11pm or Sat and Sunday 2x 10 hour shifts
Pay rate: £9.00 per hour
Location: This role can be located from anywhere in the UK – Work From Home
Your new role:
Are you fluent in German?
Are you technically minded and have a “can do” attitude?
Do you have a broadband connection and a PC?
Are you set up to be able to work from home?
Do you have an interest in and an understanding of the video game industry?
If the answer is Yes to all the above then please send me your CV now.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensuring customers queries are answered in German with the aim of a first-time resolution and ensuring all responses are provided in German with excellent attention to detail, care and professionalism.
- Resolving all technical issues raised by customers, particularly via live chat, by carrying out fault finding analysis and offering appropriate solutions that resolve the customers issue. Although the majority of the role is based on non-voice communications, you will be trained and expected to communicate with customers via telephone (call backs for example).
- Ensuring the best customer care experience is given to all customers.
What we’re looking for
- Near native level fluency in German & English, particularly reading & writing.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Self-motivated, a logical, methodical approach with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent observation and attention to detail skills with patience, perseverance and good concentration
- A willingness to do repetitive tasks and adapt to ever-changing technology.
- An ability to work either alone or in a project team, sometimes under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of the current generation of games consoles, PCs, and the latest mobile platforms.
- An interest in, and understanding of the video game industry.
- You should be available to work from home and have a broadband connection and your own PC.
What we offer
- You will be working for the pre-eminent global provider of specialist services to the games industry and provided with full training and the opportunity to work on some of the biggest games titles in the world
- Competitive remuneration, holidays, regular team competitions with great prizes’ and inclusion into an extensive social calendar. We always look to develop our people and always look to promote internally