17 days ago
My client is looking for someone in Dublin to work 8 days a month.
Responsible for managing new and existing key Client relationships within Ireland, the role holder’s principal objective is to maximise both sales and profitability of core services across all asset classes. This will be achieved by a combination of having a thorough understanding of the Company’s business and all products and services offered by the Group, the marketplace it operates in, industry knowledge, strong communication skills and the ability to interact at the senior levels.
• Develop, build and maintain relationships with a portfolio of existing key clients and raise awareness of the expertise across wider teams within these organisations, maximising opportunities as they arise.
• Drive the sales effort within the core business by maintaining a proactive Client contact plan
• Continually look for and follow up on referral opportunities as appropriate
• Seek feedback post project completion and communicate back to operational colleagues to ensure the quality of both on-site delivery and outputs is maintained
• Working in collaboration with operational colleagues, ensure the Scope of Work process is efficient and effective, delivering outputs which meet your Client needs
• Review and agree costs for each project ensuring that profitability is maximised allowing for factors such as overall worth of client, competitive processes and other influences
• Resolve Client complaints in a professional and timely manner
• Work collaboratively with operational colleagues raising Client related issues as appropriate
• Continually seek to gather market intelligence on forthcoming asset disposals, regulatory issues/changes, personnel movements within the industry, new entrants and competitor activity
Skills & Experience
• Previously operated at a senior level in the Financial Services marketplace
• Previous experience of business development, Client management and service delivery to Clients
• A working knowledge of the products, processes and controls associated with Financial Services
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Confident, outgoing personality and comfortable to interact at a senior level
• Able to use initiative, self-motivated and energised to drive things forward to successful conclusions
• Able to work to deadlines and under pressure; willing to work long hours if necessary