c. £500 - £600 per day
5 days ago
Our client is a well-known Financial Services business who are looking to contractor to undertake the role of GDPR Integration Lead. Reporting to the Head of Tech Risk and to support the Integration of the DPO (GDPR) functions. The role is responsible for the planning, delivery of the data privacy integration; the combining of frameworks and standards, the design and execution of an end state organisational structure across the 1LOD and 2LOD and finalisation of the platforms and process with a corresponding roadmap. It presents an exciting opportunity to get involved in a varied role, dealing with an extensive network of Subject Matter Experts on Data Privacy and GDPR across both businesses.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and obtain approval for an end state for Data Privacy to combine the “best of both” data privacy approaches across each organisation combining the DPO functions.
- Finalise and develop the respective group policy and standards for Data Privacy and Data Protection for the Group.
- Implement a clear accountabilities and responsibilities model for the 1LOD and 2LOD with procedures, standards and appropriate oversight,
- Develop a staged plan, roadmap and staged vision to deliver a final end state in a safe and secure fashion pre and post integration of both organisations.
- Coordinate and support the preparation of risk reporting for the integration programme on the work stream to the Head of Tech Risk and Integration,
- Ensure that integration risk in relation to data privacy and compliance are clearly articulated, understood and escalated accordingly.
- Data Management and Data Privacy Subject Matter Expertise
- 10 years of Banking Experise preferrably in Risk, IT or Audit
- Degree or Equivalent in Business or Risk Professional Qualification
- Formal Change Management and Project Management Experience