Leading the People & Culture work stream for the digital transformation programme ensuring that digital outcomes are realised through effective People Change & Communications.Ensuring the Society is engaged in the programme and understands the link to Strategic Ambitions, the need for change and the progress of the programme. Working across all business areas to ensure people impacts are thoroughly assessed across multiple technology projects and expert guidance to ensure people change plans support engagement and adoption of digital changes.
· Leading the relationship with the Digital Programme Leadership Team to drive the people agenda and to promote new and best practice ways of addressing people change through providing expertise and challenge to ensure people aspects of change are prioritised ensuring colleague engagement is maintained throughout change
· Drive and influence the adoption of a new approach to conducting a high-level people impact assessment and people change journey mapping across digital projects, working with a number of local change leads.
· Providing best practice expertise on leading people change guide the design of effective people change plans
· Developan enterprise wide digital communication & engagement plan working with experts that deliver communications support to the programme team
· Leading a small team of matrix resources plus working with a wide network and business change resources to drive effective people change outcomes.
· Connect the digital programme with the wider people division as required, specifically working with the Learning team to ensure any learning needs are scoped at the right time
· Partner with the leadership team on the effective running of the programme team from a people perspective, ensuring the right resources in place with clear accountabilities and high levels of engagement
· Working with the senior leadership team in digital to promote workstream activities, gain buy in and ensure their needs are addressed.
· Leading and managing any people & culture risks identified by the programme.
Skills, knowledge & experience
• Senior stakeholder management and matrix team working.
• Expertise in change management methodology and people change
• Identifying people change impacts and creating people change plans in a programme, across multiple technology projects
• People change plans to cover engagement, communications, learning and structure change
• Stakeholder mapping and communication & engagement planning
• Project management
• Working in a complex, matrix programme environment
• Complex stakeholder management and working with ambiguity
• Strong problem solving, facilitation and decision-making skills
• Strong consultancy skills
• Broad experience of HR disciplines