£32,500 - £50,000 pa
5 months ago
My client offers Global integrated professional services that include Risk and Financial Advisory. Their Regional, Risk and Regulatory group specialise in assisting firms in the development of its governance, risk and compliance arrangements. They provide clients with support and advice in relation to compliance and regulatory arrangements and Enterprise Wide Risk management with a particular focus on Conduct, Operational and Strategic risk.
They are looking for an Assistant manager or Manager to support the existing regulatory specialists in this challenging and rapidly expanding business.
Delivering high-quality output, advice and assurance to the firm’s clients on a variety of engagements and in line with the agreed deliverables
Supporting the firm’s clients in implementing enhancements to its Regulatory and Compliance arrangements taking into account current regulatory requirements and expectations
Maintaining, developing and sharing knowledge to ensure high quality delivery to clients
Developing and maintaining productive relationships with key stakeholders
Identifying opportunities across existing and new clients and managing these accordingly
Perform management responsibilities including engagement economics, supervision and coaching of staff
- Knowledge of UK regulation and some experience of providing regulatory and compliance assurance service is preferable
- Experience of developing, implementing and reviewing Compliance and Conduct Risk policies, processes and procedures
- Knowledge of governance practices and requirements
- Evidence of operating and interacting at a senior management level
- Experience of working within the UK Financial Services industry with a financial services firm, regulator or a professional services firm.
- Ability to develop strong relationships.
You will be based in either the Manchester or Leeds office, however travel will be required for client based projects. The firm does encourage careful consideration of agile ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for their people and their clients.
This is a unique career opportunity in a supportive, challenging and fast-growth environment where you will have the chance to influence and drive your own development plan to help align it to your career aspirations and personal preferences. Salary range is broad and is commensurate with experience and the level you come in at.