7 months ago
Our client is a leading technology business who work with leading businesses globally. They’re looking for a Fraud Specialist to join the business as they expand into London.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review flagged transactions for indicators of fraud
- Processing high volumes of cases autonomously and with a high level of accuracy
- Escalating cases as appropriate
- Communicating effectively with internal and external partners via email and phone
- Working with discretion and maintaining the confidentiality of business and its clients
- Prior experience in a high-volume support or transactional role (examples include: customer support, account management, retail, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to identify details/patterns amid large quantities of data
- Computer literate and able to learn new programs as needed
- Able to communicate professionally across channels
- Process driven and task oriented
- Prior experience in e-commerce/banking/other digital spaces is a plus, but not required
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.