over 1 year ago
Our client is a leading retail business who have a long standing presence in the market. They’re looking for a Senior Fraud Analyst to support the business in the management of fraud prevention and detection.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertake statistical analysis to review and optimise fraud prevention and detection strategies.
- Define, plan and lead small analytical projects ensuring timescales are met and quality is maintained.
- Code, test and implement approved changes to the fraud and AML strategy, acting as primary internal fraud contact.
- Produce detailed, accurate fraud MI and identify emerging trends, risks and opportunities. Define and develop new MI reports to meet business needs.
- Undertake ad-hoc analysis to investigate specific fraud issues
- Compile and maintain comprehensive documentation of fraud strategies, procedures and processes.
- Lead on the review and analysis of new fraud systems, processes and technology.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency, resolve issues and/or improve business performance.
- Provide technical and Fraud SME support to the operational fraud teams.
- To be committed to the fair treatment of customers at all times
- To comply with FCA regulations, where applicable
- Demonstrate behaviours in line with our Company values
- Experience of working in fraud prevention or detection.
- Working knowledge of industry specific fraud prevention and detection tactics, technologies and systems
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent; preferably in a numerate discipline.
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Intermediate SAS capability
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Competent in data manipulation and analytical techniques
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.