£50,000 - £55,000 + Car Allowance + Commission + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Our client is a leading business who provide Anti-Fraud products to a wide variety of clients across numerous different industries. They’re looking for a Sales Manager who can drive new sales revenue and clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing a strong understanding of the businesses product suite
- Achieving, or exceeding, sales targets
- Accepting ownership for identifying and closing business opportunities
- Working closely with peers and senior management to facilitate sales revenue growth and profitability
- Knowledge of Fraud solutions, preferably within the public and/or private sectors
- A background in Financial Services’
- The ability to effectively apply their knowledge and experience to identify and manage revenue growth opportunities
- Confidence when presenting at all levels
- A willingness and ability to work flexibly and independently in a friendly, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent people skills, including networking, both internally and externally
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.