Our clients are one of the leading major retail and commercial banks in the United Kingdom. They are looking to recruit a Fraud Prevention Analytics Manager, on a permanent basis.
This role will see you leading and developing a team of highly skilled analysts to improve the fraud detection strategies and systems. You’ll coach and train your colleagues too, helping them to understand advanced analytics so they can develop fraud prevention solutions that protect their customers, processes, and products.
• You’ll use visuals to convey advanced analytics, data and insights in an engaging way for your stakeholders and signpost the tools that can be used to help them make important decisions.
• Monitoring fraud trends and using your analysis to protect our customers against financial crime and loss
• Creating fraud rules through models, system performance monitoring and fraud loss budgets to protect customers and lower the risk of crime
• Providing analytical advice for fraud-related projects, strategy enhancements, delivery systems, stakeholders and customer journey owners involved in real-time transactions
• Helping report risk in different business areas and managing fraud rule controls and changes in a live system
• Maintaining analytical support through data management, data quality escalations, data literacy with stakeholders, fraud operations and governance processes
Key Skills & Experience:
• You'll bring excellent knowledge of fraud prevention strategies and significant experience working with Card Fraud systems, tools, and strategies.
• Extensive experience in data analytics and reporting
• Specialist data management knowledge
• Extensive experience working with Card Fraud systems, tools, and strategies
• Expert knowledge in either SAS, SQL or Python, or a similar programming language
• Fantastic stakeholder management skills
• The ability to build relationships with senior colleagues and executives
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.