Our clients are one of the leading major retail and commercial banks in the United Kingdom. They are looking to recruit a Fraud Operations Lead who will be responsible for leading a team of 400 colleagues across three locations to success. You’ll maintain a focus on optimising capacity, reducing costs, and increasing productivity while reducing operational losses and operational errors.
● Take the lead on transforming the customer experience, investing in technology infrastructure to create a seamless, market-leading fraud prevention experience.
● Managing risk, developing, and delivering continuous improvement and driving the strategic direction of the function
● Helping to define and achieve performance indicators, measurements, and the reporting of critical MI to enable the right decision making
● Producing and maintaining an effective training and accreditation plan
● Achieving financial targets and efficiency gains through process improvement initiatives
● Facilitating daily stakeholder meetings with Fraud Analytics, Customer Services, and other Financial Crime teams
Skills and Experience:
● Knowledge of people processes and policies
● Exposure to risk and compliance activities
● Transformation experience in a fast-paced environment
● Fraud and chargeback knowledge would be beneficial
● Knowledge of the industry and its customers and a good understanding of banking products, processes, and relevant systems.
● Strong people management skills and the ability to motivate teams to achieve success.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.