9 months ago
Our client is a leading financial services’ organisation who are a long standing organization. They’re looking for a Fraud Operations Agent to be an integral part of the businesses defence against Fraud.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing an excellent customer service, putting the customer at the heart of all you do.
- Dealing with fraud claims efficiently, accurately and within the timescales and standards set out in service level agreements.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and regulation
- Providing internal and external customers with a high quality service.
- Escalating emerging fraud trends
- Identifying opportunities for productivity improvements to systems and procedures.
- Contributing to the success of the team
- Excellent communication and listening skills; ability to listen, understand and respond professionally.
- Knowledge and experience of Fraud within a financial services’ background
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- A warm and welcoming telephone manner.
- Sound decision making and critical thinking.
- A positive attitude; ability to overcome obstacles, be accountable and use your initiative to do the right thing.
- Detail oriented; ability to work to a high degree of accuracy, ensuring you always get the basics right.
- An ability to work as part of a dynamic team.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.