£55,000 - £60,000
3 months ago
Our client is a leading financial services’ business who are looking for a Fraud Manager. The role will be responsible for defining all Fraud policy and strategies for the business, ensuring that the business has robust systems in place to minimise fraudulent activity.
Key responsibilities include:
· Implement and mobilise a new Fraud management system across the business
· Review any ongoing process improvements that need to be made to the system, and work in partnership with the technical and operations team to mobilise any changes/enhancements
· Ensure the business is compliant with all current and pending Fraud legislation that is relevant to their industry, ensuring that clear policies are in place and that these are shared with employees and customers.
· Champion and lead the definition of an anti-fraud strategic roadmap
· Be the fraud expert, providing advice and counsel to senior leadership, developing the profile of the function. Using business relationships charter and direct the course of fraud management
· Own the Fraud Risk Management Programme and fortify against fraud risk, ensuring the business stays within its risk appetite as well as identifying, analysing and assessing fraud risk
· Work with all major stakeholders to gain buy-in to the Fraud Risk plan, gaining consensus across functional and organisational heads and implement new strategies
· Manage, motivate and guide a small team to deliver the Fraud strategy for the business
· Develop close working relationships with the wider fraud community including other fraud teams, Visa fraud department, fraud forums and CIFAS for example
· Produce relevant reports & MI for the business. Identify key areas of concern and activity, share action plans for change if required
· Providing a coordination function for Fraud & Dispute tracking, including providing reports and MI information to regulators and senior management as required
· Ten years’ experience in Fraud management ideally in the banking and payments space, five of which have been in a managerial or leadership position
· Detailed understanding of fraud typologies in payments including debit card and banking payments.
· Self-starting with a considered approach to defining how best to proceed.
· Pragmatic and structured approach, especially when under pressure.
· Able to contribute to strategic thinking as well as focusing on the day to day business requirements.