£45,000 + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
about 1 year ago
Job Description: Our client is a leading business who are looking for a Fraud Manager. The role holder will design, implement and monitor Fraud and AML policies and strategies to support the business with the management of risk. It’s also responsible for providing leadership and oversight to the Fraud team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Design, maintain and monitor appropriate Fraud and AML policies, strategies and controls.
- Provide leadership and oversight for Fraud Analysts and the Fraud Operations Team via effective distance and on-site management.
- Ensure an efficient, compliant & quality customer service within Fraud Operations whilst achieving all key performance indicators.
- Drive and support continuous improvement strategies within Fraud Operations to improve the customer experience, drive commercial value and increase employee engagement.
- Maintain awareness of legal and regulatory requirements and ensure all activity is compliant with JMLSG, Fraud Act, FCA and ICO requirements and other relevant codes of conduct.
- Maintain operational effectiveness of all Fraud and AML prevention systems ensuring design and implementation of approved changes.
- Define, plan and lead the development and production of Fraud and AML MI reports to meet business needs.
- Interpret Fraud and AML MI to identify emerging Fraud trends, risks and opportunities. Effectively communicate these to senior management.
- To identify and escalate / report instances of Money Laundering to the MLRO and appropriate authorities.
- Represent the company as SME in Fraud and AML.
- Investigate allegations of internal fraud for the business and outsourced partners.
- Manage and develop Fraud Analysts and Investigators.
- Educated to degree level or suitable experience in a similar role.
- Extensive Fraud knowledge and experience in a UK consumer credit environment
- Practical experience of key anti-fraud systems, strategies and techniques.
- Knowledge and practical experience of Anti-Money Laundering systems, controls and reporting.
- People leadership experience, including practical experience of managing an operational area.
- Understanding of key fraud/AML regulatory and compliance issues