£30,000 - £32,000
3 months ago
Our client is a leading bank who are looking for a Fraud Investigator to join a growing team. The role will be responsible for executing the fraud strategy, identifying fraud cases and for reviewing alerts.
Key responsibilities include:
- The ongoing delivery and execution of the fraud strategy and risk management framework
- Assisting in inter-bank investigations, for example, indemnity requests
- Actively monitoring fraud alerts for new and existing customers
- Investigating and resolving fraud cases and ensuring that fraud losses are kept to a minimum
- Proactively supporting the identification of weaknesses within the process and control frameworks
- Supporting Customer Service and Operations in fraud related queries.
- Providing SME support to the wider business.
- Maintaining a sound understanding of current fraud trends / hot topics
- Proactively contributing to the success of the wider Financial Crime team by sharing knowledge and ideas
- Solving problems and troubleshooting fraud related issues on behalf of the customer
- To take on board all relevant training and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of all products and services
- Constantly trying to improve the processes to make sure we are mitigating fraud risks while ensuring the best customer experience.
- Application fraud experience
- Fraud operations and risk management experience within financial services
- Experience with credit card, savings, mortgages and current accounts
- Understanding of KYC procedures
- Understanding of key legislation, regulatory bodies and best practice across the fraud space