£50,000 - £70,000
over 1 year ago
Our client is a leading and international fraud consultancy business who are currently recruiting for a Fraud Consultant. This is a unique fraud role working with international clients on a regular basis helping them define their Fraud strategies and processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Consultants are responsible for providing best in class recommendations in Fraud Management.
- The Fraud Consultant will collaborate with the client to develop methodologies for the effective delivery of the business aspect of any fraud solution implementation.
- Manage and conduct a business data driven analysis to develop a thorough understanding of the client’s requirements for fraud products and services.
- Responsibilities also include working with professional services project management team to assist clients while converting to fraud solutions.
- A consultant needs the ability to work independently as fraud expert, providing both fraud mitigating strategies and fraud operational management consulting services.
- Problem solving and the ability to develop unique approaches for challenging situations that address a customised client need.
- Consultants are expected to work with the client to identify other opportunities within Fraud Consulting or other areas (ie. credit risk) within the client’s business.
- Support, Develop and Deliver Custom Fraud Analytical Solutions.
- Design, develop and roll out a fraud strategy optimisation offering for clients
- Provide regular feedback to the Fraud Consulting Senior Director and Advisors Management Team.
- Expected to proactively participate in providing new ideas and recommendations for fraud services and product offerings that may be valuable for clients in different geographical regions globally.
- Work with the Fraud Consulting team to continue to build a strong collegial working relationship that creates opportunities for knowledge sharing so that the business unit continues to provide valuable services to its clients.
- Hands on experience in delivering data driven solutions to reduce/prevent/detect fraud across the fraud lifecycle
- Ability to leverage rule based system and/or neutral networks to aid fraud mitigation
- End user knowledge of Falcon, Auth Systems, Processor Systems (FDR Falcom/TSYS Card Guard) and knowledge of the falcon consortium models
- Understanding and experience in all areas of fraud including detection, prevention and analytics