Our clients are a major consumer credit financial services company that offer products and services for customers in two unsecured credit market sectors.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as part of a highly skilled team to provide analytics and reporting support in collections & Fraud. This role involves understanding the business needs and formulating and implementing the appropriate analytical solution, improvement and development of reporting and consolidating information into presentable formats for Senior Colleagues.
The role covers a range of touch points looking at Customer outcome, Portfolio performance, Strategy Delivery and performance, and Operational/Staff performance.
- Performance Monitoring and analysis of portfolio and operational performance
- Creating, optimisation and maintaining reporting solutions
- Interrogation and manipulation of large data sets to interpret trends and critical metrics.
- Consolidating information into presentable format for Senior Management & Colleagues
- Developing and enhancing strategies which are focused on improving the customer journey through the collections & Fraud life cycle.
- Support with analysing reports regarding incident management effecting collections & Fraud
- Working with Operations to implement changes and improvements through continuous feedback loop.
- Have a detailed understanding of data to ensure there is a direct link between operations performance and portfolio performance.
- Provide support and help to the Operational Management team with detailed reporting on our performance.
- Ability to handle multiple areas of work and contending priorities. Accountable for producing clear and accurate information.
- Present findings to Senior management team
- Working with colleagues at all levels of the business
- SME for collections & Fraud processes and systems
Key Skills & Experience:
- Worked in Financial services environment.
- SQL Experience
- Strong problem-solving abilities and finding solutions for them
- Working with numbers and understanding what they mean for our business
- Breaking down processes/coding solutions and being able to explain this well to others.
- Working in a lively, fast-paced team set up where priorities can change daily.
- Knowledge of data warehouse principles
- Experience of working at all management levels.
- Worked in Collections environment.
- Worked in Fraud environment.
- Tableau Experience
- Python Experience
- Power BI Experience
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.