£28,000 plus benefits
3 months ago
Our client is a UK service company that provides a diverse range of services to online gaming websites.
This role will report directly to the Fraud & Risk Team Leader. In this position you will be responsible for the monitoring of customer’s payment transactions, checking and identifying any fraudulent activities and conduct detailed investigations to detect and mitigate any AML concerns on a risk base approach. There is also a strong sense of responsibility to protect the company and the stakeholders from inherent risk caused by Fraud and AML.
- Monitor customer’s deposits and withdrawals for potential fraudulent or money laundering activity.
- Analyse customer's IP’s, betting and game play to identify any inconsistencies or suspicious activity on a risk base approach.
- Conduct detailed KYC/EDD investigations on high risk customers using open source research and third party investigation tools in order to detect and mitigate any AML concerns.
- Provide detailed due diligence reports and recommendations for each case and assist DMLRO/MLRO with SAR preparation when suspicion has been reached.
- Request, validate and approve documents as part of the KYC/SoF/SoW process
- Conduct further review and determine if highlighted PEP or Sanctioned individual is a positive match.
- Respond to DPA's for sensitive data from Government agencies, Insolvency service, Solicitors and provide evidential packages where required.
- Investigate accounts where potential bonus abuse or multi accounting has taken place
- Chargebacks, review, report and advise if it should be disputed
- Actively follow industry news, trends and keeping up to date with AML legislation and UKGC regulatory requirements
- Provide support to KYC & Payment team when required.
- Provide 2nd line support to Customer Service, Responsible Gaming and Finance Department
- Assist the Fraud & Risk Manager and Fraud & Risk Team Leader as required
Skills & Competencies
- Previous online gaming work experience or good understanding of the industry
- Previous experience working within AML/Fraud
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- High proficiency of English (written and spoken)
- Excellent computer literacy
- Clear thinking/analytical and problem-solving mind set
- Able to work in a high-volume work environment
- Self-motivated individual
- Experience in card fraud/investigation
- Experience in payments
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.