£26,000 - £30,000
28 days ago
My client is a quickly growing start up business who are currently recruiting for a Fraud & Risk Analyst. It’s an important role within a growing team with growth potential going forward as the business grows.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitor customer’s deposits and withdrawals for potential fraudulent or money laundering activity.
- Analyse customer's IP’s, betting and game play to identify any inconsistencies or suspicious activity on a risk base approach.
- Conduct detailed KYC/EDD investigations on high risk customers using open source research and third party investigation tools in order to detect and mitigate any AML concerns.
- Provide detailed due diligence reports and recommendations for each case and assist DMLRO/MLRO with SAR preparation when suspicion has been reached.
- Request, validate and approve documents as part of the KYC/SoF/SoW process
- Conduct further review and determine if highlighted PEP or Sanctioned individual is a positive match.
- Respond to DPA's for sensitive data from Government agencies, Insolvency service, Solicitors and provide evidential packages where required.
- Investigate accounts where potential bonus abuse or multi accounting has taken place
- Chargebacks, review, report and advise if it should be disputed
- Actively follow industry news, trends and keeping up to date with AML legislation and UKGC regulatory requirements
- Provide support to KYC & Payment team when required to process customers KYC and withdrawals
- Provide 2nd line support to Customer Service, Responsible Gaming and Finance Department
- Assist the Fraud & Risk Manager as required
- Previous online gaming work experience or good understanding of the industry is desired but not essential
- Previous experience working within AML/Fraud
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- High proficiency of English (written and spoken)
- Excellent computer literacy
- Clear thinking/analytical and problem-solving mind set
- Able to work in a high-volume work environment
- Self-motivated individual
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.