£28,000 plus benefits
3 months ago
Our client is a UK service company that provides a diverse range of services to online gaming websites.
This role will report directly to the Payment & KYC Team Leader. In this position you will be responsible for ensuring customer’s KYC documents are verified and their winnings are paid in a timely manner. Whilst ensuring that the company retains its ability to transact freely and efficiently with our customers, there is also a strong sense of responsibility to protect the company and the stakeholders from inherent risk caused by Fraud and error.
● Review and process customer’s withdrawals in a fast and efficient manner.
● Identifying and highlighting unusual withdrawal behaviour and fraudulent activity
● Utilise PSP back office systems to trace and credit missing transactions
● Liaise with external payments teams to resolve any pending issues
● Request, validate and approve documents as part of the KYC/CDD/EDD process
● Escalated any fraudulent KYC documents that has been identified
● Provide 2nd line support to the Customer Service, Responsible Gaming and Finance Department with any KYC or Payment related issues
● Assist with investigating withdrawals with potential bonus abuse
● Actively follow industry news and trends
Skills & Competencies
● Previous online gaming work experience
● Previous experience working within Payments and KYC
● Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
● High proficiency of English (written and spoken)
● Excellent computer literacy
● Clear thinking/analytical and problem-solving mind set
● Able to work in a high-volume work environment
● Self-motivated individual
● Experience in conducting AML/Fraud investigation
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.