Our clients are a leading, recognisable retailer that are looking for an experienced Financial Crime and Fraud Manager to join the Financial Services function. You’ll manage a squad made of a wide range of fraud & financial crime tasks; their work focuses on protecting the customers & the firm across varying time periods.
● Make sure the customers (& victims) are satisfied: their issues fixed quickly & completely. This will include detecting fraud (via various channels: trends, SQLs, investigations, notifications), proactive customer notification, remediation, and response. This will involve organising people around you and taking quick action when you see a problem arising.
● Helping each member of your team with their personal and professional development.
● Working closely with the Head of Financial Crime ensuring the business needs are met from the other team managers & operational team.
● Building a strong customer-centric culture & ensuring the team stays focused on what really matters: protecting the customers & businesses from Fraud & Financial Crime.
● Coaching & supporting your team to achieve their personal & professional goals.
● Empowering others & yourself to spot opportunities to make a difference & bring change to the business.
● Building your knowledge & sharing knowledge with team & peers.
● Regularly reviewing the quality of your team’s customer interactions to identify areas of potential improvement; both individually and structurally.
● Motivating your team- as the firm are rapidly growing & changing, you’ll need to ensure your team remain engaged through times of demand.
● Working closely with the Head of Financial Crime to provide direction to the rest of the team & cascading concerns up so change can be actioned.
● Overseeing the Fraud & Financial Crime Team when the Head of Financial Crime is unavailable.
Skills and Experience:
● You’re a subject matter expert in all things Fraud & Financial Crime.
● You have a developmental leadership style with the ability to work fast paced.
● You are very hands on and solve problems when you spot them.
● Effective communication with an ability to network.
● Experience of motivating teams.
● Sharing knowledge learnt from your own study with a constant drive to learn more.
● Keen eye for detail and comfortable reviewing data.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.