Our client is looking for an Analyst to join their experienced Fraud Analytics team within Finance. As a team they are responsible for analysing fraudulent activity and developing and maintaining fraud prevention strategies across both the payment and credit platforms.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who has great analytical skills within a similar role, has experience of using Excel and potentially some SQL too and is looking to develop their career within a growing business and with a well-known brand!
· Producing accurate and relevant fraud MI for management and the wider business
· Detecting and understanding emerging fraudulent activity
· Configuring the internal fraud engine to manage fraud risk within the risk appetite parameters
· Providing analysis to support development and maintenance of fraud tools and defences
· Devising and maintaining fraud decision scorecards to allow accurate and efficient upfront decisioning
· Drive forward the fraud and risk strategies for new services to enhance fraud prevention with minimal customer friction
· Develop and maintain analytical models across payment vendors to understand the chargeback environment
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
· You will have experience of working in an analyst position
· Experience of working with Excel
· Excellent problem-solving skills with evidence of demonstrating tenacity and a methodical approach
· A commercial thinker who looks for internal or external solutions to problems
· Self-motivated with the ability to adapt to changing fraud threats in a fast paced environment
· Commitment and flexibility
· Experience with SQL for querying and analytics (desirable)
· Previous exposure to SAS or the willingness to learn SAS (desirable)
· Experience of Secure Customer Authentication and Chargebacks is advantageous
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.