** Please only apply for this position is you have Financial Services experience **
MERJE are partnered with an established Building Society in their search for a talented FP&A Manager to lead the provision of insightful Management information, strategic finance and decision support.
You will be a key member of the Finance senior management team, with high levels of exposure to the CEO.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, commercially astute Accountant to truly carve out their own role.
• Support the provision of Management Information and commentary to inform and guide business decisions
• Provide business partnering, commercial and financial support and challenge to all functional areas
• Contribute to the development of a dynamic business forecasting and scenario modelling process and determine impact on business factors
• Provide financial support for sustainability reporting and carbon accounting
• Develop Key Performance Indicators identifying and reporting KPIs which are linked to company strategy and drive positive actions
• Support strategic initiatives, including data and analytics program and new financial systems, by providing financial data oversight
• Ensure integrity of financial data supplied by financial accounting team to other areas of the business and to external stakeholders
Please apply for immediate consideration