c£60,000 plus benefits
20 days ago
My client, a large recognisable organisation is actively searching for a talented, commercially focussed Accountant to leading the Financial, Planning and Analysis function.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director this role provides excellent exposure across the organisation offering excellent opportunity for career progression.
Key responsibilities include:
• Prepare forecasts, budgets and business plans for Exco and Board approval.
• Provide strategic and long-term financial planning support
• Support and liaise within the function to ensure accurate monthly financial and management reporting is produced.
• Support senior management with investor relations including the preparation of external analyst presentations, reviewing analyst models and managing market consensus.
• Support senior management in M&A activity, incorporating acquisitions, disposals and closures.
• Work with operational teams to understand risks, expected profitability, cashflow and sensitivity analysis.
• Provide high quality and timely analysis and insights to maximise and shape growth of the business and support change projects.
• Produce reports, presentations and papers in various formats which include well considered opinion and recommendations to enable effective decision making
Previous experience and qualifications:
• Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) with at least 2 years experience within FP&A or a business partner role within a medium to large organisation.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as up to date computer skills including MS Office and advanced excel skills.
• Comfortable with challenging stakeholders, both internal and external and confident in delivering complex analysis in a simple way.
• Experience of being able to manage multiple competing priorities, managing both up and down to achieve objectives, whilst being a team player.
• Demonstrable influencing skills, able to articulate clearly and concisely in ways that promote understanding to varying audiences.
• Ability to understand the strategic business goals of the Group, be able to “look beyond the numbers” and understand the wider business context.
• Flexibility and an ability to plan and organise own workloads effectively and get things done on time.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.