11 months ago
My client is looking for a forecasting manager to lead the Forecasting teams to ensure that the correct level of resources are planned across the Customer & Claims Operations teams. To lead a team of tenured planners through a transformational change by introducing new forecasting & planning governance processes across the business.
- To lead the Forecasting team across the Customer & Claims Operations areas.
- To ensure that you deliver customer & colleagues KPI’s.
- To develop & coach the Forecasting team to enhance forecasting skills.
- To focus on delivering plans aligned to agreed budgets.
- To lead and manage the Forecasting governance processes.
- To analyses & interpret a high volume of customer contact data.
- To reconcile plans against actual performance to improve forecasting accuracy.
- To create, manage & evolve multi-channel models to cover a range of back-office and digital functions.
- To create, manage & evolve tracking metrics to ensure delivery of operational KPI’s.
- To work closely with Scheduling, Real-Time & Business Planning teams to ensure delivery of al operational SLA’s and other key performance indicators.
- To be able to operate at a senior level across all operation
- Responsible for creating & evolving forecasting models that support the operational functions
- Devise and manage robust recruitment plans to manager resource to agreed levels.
- To establish and understand all contact drivers to enhance model accuracy
Skills Knowledge & Experience:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Advanced data manipulation and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of capacity planning and resource planning models, particularly in a contact Centre environment
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written report and presentation skills.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.