Up to £45,000
3 months ago
MERJE is looking for an experienced Forecasting Analyst to join a major retail company and conduct analytics using SQL and Google Analytics, supporting business strategies relating to sales, marketing, buying & merchandising.
You will be joining an established business with a long history and several well-known brand names in the UK. On offer is a salary of up to £45,000 + benefits, as well as fantastic development and progression opportunities, a supportive and collaborative working environment and a modern, vibrant office with excellent public transport links. Some working from home flexibility is possible.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Forecasting Analyst:
- Develop, implement and monitor KPIs for sales and marketing, analysing data to inform future business decisions
- Identify risks and opportunities across trade, media, products, etc.
- Work with media, marketing finance and buying & merchandising teams to deliver performance tracking, forecasting and demand planning
- Monitor and respond to brand performance data
Required knowledge and experience for the Forecasting Analyst role:
- Strong technical and analytical abilities - Advanced SQL and Google Analytics skills are essential, Power BI would be ideal as well
- Experience in a similar position is a must have - Retail Planning, Resource Planning, Forecasting, Buying & Merchandising, etc.
- Able to liaise with various teams and build multi-function relationships
- Able to interrogate large, complex datasets
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy abilities
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.