£40,000 - £90,000
4 months ago
One of the Big Four - an established and well-regarded Professional Services business offering outstanding career opportunities. Looking for Financial Services Modelling experts from Assistant Manager to Senior Manager level.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Modelling Manager:
- Support and lead the modelling team in building, developing, reviewing models and data analytics
- Manage and lead large projects to meet client requirements
- Utilise technical expertise to produce optimal solutions to client business problems
- Effectively lead and develop the modelling team
- Build exceptional client relationships
- Utilise a range of tools – SQL, Power BI, Qlikview, Tableau, Excel, VBA
- Work on a variety of business problems including financial forecast and scenario modelling, transaction modelling, reviewing financial models, etc.
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Modelling Manager role:
- Outstanding technical abilities – Excel, VBA, SQL, Power BI, Tableau
- Able to develop and present new strategies, propositions and business solutions
- Project Management experience
- Excellent leadership and management abilities
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to communicate at all levels and build strong stakeholder / client relationships
- Strong academic history – Masters / PhD
To discuss the role in greater detail please contact Beth Langstreth on 0161 883 2751 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.