Up to £55,000 pa
2 months ago
MERJE are working with a leading retailer to recruit an astute Financial Services Auditor. Reporting to and supporting the Group Head of Internal Audit you will play an integral part of the Group Internal Audit team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading and carrying out audit work to assess, monitor & report on the effectiveness of the Group’s Financial Services internal control environment.
- Providing assurance over the Groups Financial Services operations including all aspects of Conduct Risk and FCA regulatory governance.
- Assisting in the development of the team’s internal auditors ensuring the quality of output meets the expected standard
- Plan, carry out and report on Financial Services Internal Audit work as set out in the Group Internal Audit Plan.
- Develop and deliver annual risk assessment and Audit plans for Financial Services to integrate in the overall Group Internal Audit Plan.
- Provide review and quality control over Financial Services audit reports and other key deliverable documents.
- Assist the Group Head of Internal Audit in the annual Risk Management activities including the maintenance and updating of the Group’s Corporate Risk Register.
- Deputise for the Group Head of Internal Audit as required.
- Experienced FS Auditor, already working in Financial Services in an Internal Auditor capacity with at least 4 years’ experience
- Professional Qualification (ACA / ACCA or equivalent) preferred but not essential
- Experience of developing and constructing an audit plan driven by Financial Services Conduct Risk and FCA Governance principles
- Experience of Risk based Auditing and Risk Management principles.
- IT Literate such as word processing / spreadsheet and database packages
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.