Up to £55,000
3 months ago
My client, a niche Financial services business and one of the Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to work for, are going through rapid expansion and require a Financial Reporting Manager to lead the production of the Group’s subsidiary statutory accounts, quarterly interim reporting and support key stakeholders with the delivery of the groups consolidated accounts
Key Responsibilities include:
- Leading the planning & preparation of all annual statutory accounts, and quarterly external reporting to agreed deadlines.
- Supporting with the preparation of the production of Group annual report and accounts.
- Day-to-day engagement with external audit, planning and timing of statutory accounts audit work and managing the interaction with the delivery of statutory reporting.
- Planning and co-ordinating delivery of financial reporting with a range of stakeholders
- Drafting of papers on certain key areas of judgement used within the statutory accounts.
- Designing and implementing the control framework for the external Financial Reporting team.
- Co-ordinating and planning of financial reporting deliverables across the team.
- Supporting with the performance management and development of two statutory reporting accountants, plus providing additional support to the financial control and FP&A teams on technical and statutory reporting matters.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Qualified ACA or similar with experience in producing group and multiple subsidiary accounts.
- IFRS knowledge and IAS39/IFRS9 financial instruments experience.
- Strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of the review, design, implementation and documentation of control frameworks.
- Experience in Coda Financials.
- Experience with producing statutory reporting for listed companies, within a Bank or financial services business.
- Experience with derivatives and hedge accounting.