about 1 month ago
I am currently partnered with an innovative and highly reputable organisation within the Charity sector, to recruit a qualified Financial Reporting Accountant to join the team in this newly created role.
Due to growth and the business being engaged in new projects, they are seeking a technically astute individual who is looking to immerse themselves into a hands on role, offering excellent progression opportunities
This role will suit someone with solid experience within corporate accountancy that is looking for a first time move to industry.
You will be working alongside some brilliant mentors and will be taking ownership of the following:
- Producing high quality management accounts for the group in a timely manner
- Designing and implementing analytical reports, dashboards and ad-hoc analysis
- Work with the FP&A team to pro-actively seek to improve business and finance processes and influence business stakeholders where appropriate
- Preparing statutory accounts and leading on the preparation of information for external audits
- Providing advice on technical accounting and key areas of judgement
- Producing the monthly cash flow actuals with clear analysis
- Responsible for VAT and HMRC regulatory matters and returns.
- ACA/ ACCA Qualified
- Strong technical background ideally in Audit or FINANCIAL Accounting with knowledge of Management Accounting methodologies.
- Be able to challenge senior stakeholders and confident when dealing with non-finance personnel.
- Be able to use own initiative and be a self-starter.
This is an excellent opportunity to broaden your technical experience within a wider role providing exposure across to a wide area, offering excellent exposure within the business.
If interested, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.